So, our 4th of July weekend started out pretty uneventful. We had plans to go to Salina, but those got canceled when Maddi had a slight infection that needed running water and anti-biotics. Sunday morning Maddi's sore was fully closed and swelling almost gone, we were so bored and sick of being home. So, Shawn surprises Maddi and I with a quick trip to Bear Lake. During the course of our visit Maddi asked if she could ski. So, video camera in hand, Shawn captured the whole event (I am having difficulty loading the video).....Here are some of the stills that my mom also captured for me.
I can not explain how proud, emotional and excited this made both Shawn and I.
P.S. For anyone needing a great leg work out this is the one that I recommend (my back, butt, hips and hamstrings are having difficulties)!
No comments:
Post a Comment